What I Liked:
- The school is close to Baltimore, which is a really nice city.
- Submitting the SAT/ACT is optional for admissions.
- Most classes are small.
What I Didn’t Like:
- The school is Jesuit based so the majority of the students are Catholic.
- The students overall are very preppy, giving the school a New England vibe.
- Loyola’s athletic center is off campus, so you have to take a shuttle to get to it.
- Graduation requirements include fulfilling a comprehensive core curriculum.
- Dining options are all in one building – there aren’t any little cafes or eateries throughout the campus.
Seems like a great college for… those wanting to pursue business studies in an intensive and interactive environment.
Something unexpected was… Admissions does not consider senior year grades.
The Bull welcomes contributions to this series of college reviews by MHS students. Please email email@example.com for more details.