Location: Fredericksburg, Virginia (280 miles from Montclair)
# of Undergrads Attending: 4,464
Percent Accepted: 75%
Most Popular Majors: Social Sciences, Business/Management/Marketing, English Language/Literature, Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies, Psychology
What I Liked:
- Fredericksburg is a nice college town
- the campus was pretty with lots of greenery
- the university has good sports teams, but unlike many good sports schools, it has a small school feel
What I Didn’t Like:
- the student body lacked diversity – many students were from Virginia
- it’s a far drive from home
- there aren’t many on-campus dining options
Seems like a great college for… education majors, they have a good education program.
Something unexpected was… most buildings are updated and modern. Many dorm rooms have their own kitchens.