This review is the first in a series of college visits by MHS students beginning Feb. 2013
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (93 miles from Montclair)
# of Undergrads Attending: 10,324
Percent Accepted: 12.3%
Most Popular Majors: Finance, Economics, Nursing, Political Science and Government, History
What I Liked:
- the beautiful buildings and interesting architecture
- the culture and food options brought by diverse Philadelphia
- so many options for course study
What I Didn’t Like:
- the spread out urban campus and a lack of open green spaces
- the formal, more serious feel of the school
- on the campus tour the guides did not take my group into any of the buildings. It was really hard to form an opinion of the school without going inside of it
Seems like a great college for… city lovers and serious intellectuals
Something unexpected was… that Starbucks is included in UPenn’s meal plan.
The Bull welcomes contributions to this series of college reviews by MHS students. Please email email@example.com for more details.